Bese Saka Necklace
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over €100
⛟ Fast 1-2 day delivery
👍🏿 101 day satisfaction guarantee
↶ Easy & free return
Behind The Jewellery
Rapid economic growth and increased agricultural production have almost halved the proportion of undernourished people in the past two decades. Unfortunately, hunger remains a huge barrier to development in many countries. Ending hunger requires international cooperation to secure investment in infrastructure and technology that can improve agricultural productivity.
The symbol we have chosen to represent this Global Goal is therefore the West African symbol of togetherness and stability, Bese Saka.
- Support families in vulnerable parts of the world
- Handmade from 100% recycled materials
- For each order, we ensure that a new tree is planted.
- Beautiful & sustainable packaging - perfect as a gift