- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over €100
⛟ Fast 1-2 day delivery
👍🏿 101 day satisfaction guarantee
↶ Easy & free return
Behind The Jewellery
A world with more Fish than plastic in the sea
Global Goal 14 works to eliminate pollution to help all life underwater. The goal is to achieve sustainable use of the world's oceans and marine resources.
Did you know that 70% of the Earth is covered by water? We may not realize it, but the ocean is more important to us than we might think.
The world's oceans - their temperature, chemistry, currents and life - drive the global systems that make the globe habitable for humans. Managing this vital resource is crucial for humanity and for mitigating the effects of climate change. Overfishing and marine pollution, for example, are major challenges.
The fish is a symbol of purification, luck and healing. A reminder of your underwater friends.
- Support families in vulnerable parts of the world
- Handmade from 100% recycled materials
- For each order, we ensure that a new tree is planted.
- Beautiful & sustainable packaging - perfect as a gift